1) What is CPN Retail Growth Leasehold Property Fund?
2) Who should invest in CPNRF?
3) Which properties does CPNRF invest in?
- Subleasehold right on land and leasehold right on a certain part of building and utility system of Central Plaza Rama 2 project; and
- Leasehold right on land and a certain part of building as well as ownership in utility system of Central Plaza Ratchada-Rama 3 project.
- Subleasehold right o land and leasehold right on a certain part of building and utility system of Central Pinklao Plaza and Pinklao Office Tower A&B
- Leasehold right on land and a certain part of building and utilitysystem of Central Plaza Chiangmai Airport
For further details please refer to the "Portfolio" section (www.cpnrf.com/site-portfolio/overview.php?language=EN).
4) How does CPNRF benefit from investing in the properties and what is the property management policy?
For further details please refer to the "Fund Strategy" section (www.cpnrf.com/site-about/strategy.php?language=EN).
5) What insurance policy does CPNRF hold?
- Industrial all risk
- Business interruption
- Machinery breakdown
- Public liability
6) How much stake of CPN in CPNRF?
7) What returns do investors receive for investing in CPNRF?
For further details of distribution policy, please refer to the "Distribution History" section (www.cpnrf.com/ir/ir_distribution.html).
8) What are risks of investing in CPNRF?
1. Risk Relating to Real Properties
|1.1)||Risk of domestic economic volatility or other macro factors|
|1.2)||Risk of necessary refurbishment and renovation of the shopping complexes|
|1.3)||Risk from higher competition|
|1.4)||Risk relating to tenants' ability to pay rental|
|1.5)||Risk of loss of anchor tenants|
|1.6)||Risk of change of consumer lifestyle|
|1.7)||Risk of natural disaster, accident and terrorism|
2. Risk Arising From Operation of the Fund
|2.1)||Risk relating to non-compliance with sublease agreement by sub-lessor of land and lease of buildings|
|2.2)||Risk from the fact that the fund does not have the right over the space of Central Department Store at Central Plaza Ratchada-Rama III Shopping Complex|
|2.3)||Risk relating to non-renewal of lease agreement for Central Plaza Ratchada-Rama III|
|2.4)||Risk relating to conflict of interest between the fund and property manager (Central Pattana Public Company Limited) and CPN Group's companies|
|2.5)||Risk from the change in accounting standard|
|2.6)||Risk relating to ability to pay distributions of the Fund|
|2.7)||Risk from the fact that insurance proceeds may not cover actual damages|
|2.8)||Risk from the fact that actual results of operation of the fund may be different from specified estimates|
|2.9)||Risk from possible change in unit value after the offering price|
|2.10)||Risk from the fact that the fund invests in leasehold right on real properties|
For further details please refer to the "Risk Factors" section the Prospectus.